WHY CHOOSE PERSONOLOGY?
- Although our contractual office contact hours are 9am – 6pm, we pride ourselves on being available to you when you need us, even during evenings and weekends. We understand that it can be sometimes difficult to find the right time to talk HR, and we can assure you, that when you want to talk, we’ll be there to listen.
- We are not bound by the usual red tape associated with underwritten insurance policies – a conscious decision of ours. This means that we can promise to provide you with completely unrestricted advice and not shackled by rigid policy restraints. We will set out all the options available to you as a business, advise you of the relevant risks associated with each one, and support you in whichever option you ultimately decide to pursue.
- We are not a faceless service – surprisingly enough, we are real people! You won’t have to deal with an anonymous case handler when you call us, or have to frustratingly relay your circumstances during every call. You will be assigned a key consultant who will assist you throughout and be familiar with your ongoing issues, ensuring you get an enhanced level of support.
- We understand that your employees are your biggest asset and we believe in the importance of understanding your business and the way you want it to run - there is no “one rule fits all” approach.
- We appreciate that you've got enough on your plate without being bombarded by stale textbook guidance, which is full of unhelpful jargon.
We have been working with businesses large and small, over a wide variety of sectors, for over 15 years. Most recently, Shakira, our Managing Director delivered Coronavirus podcasts put out by Business Wales, part of the Welsh Government, to support local businesses, specifically dealing with the impact of COVID-19.
We’ve rebranded to Personology – this is to better reflect our commitment to you and your people, as your employees really are the key to the success of your business. In turn, your people will become our priority, allowing you to focus on other areas of your business.
We are firm believers that our people are most definitely our business. All of our consultants have been ‘in the business' at senior levels for a minimum of 15 years, some as long as 30! Along with this, our team has a strong legal core, with over half of us possessing law degrees and experience in employment law, in addition to being members of the Chartered institute of Professional Development as Fellows.
A pre-requisite of our team is that they have a strong commercial understanding, gained from working in the industry or through other avenues of experience and learning. We fully appreciate that you need advice and guidance in relation to your business and the challenges it faces - not just a diatribe of generic policy information.
If you are a company that wants straight forward, commercially-based Human Resources guidance that doesn’t beat around the bush, then you are in the right place. We get the job done efficiently, and we give you the choice to approach situations a little differently, with the aim of reaching your outcome aspirations while maintaining 100% compliancy.
We won’t shackle you with unnecessary, time consuming bureaucracy, that just slows down the process, not to mention the extra expense that incurs. Our bespoke service offers you a better provision which still adheres to all policies and is completely legal - just more savvy - it’s a more cost-effective and practical application of HR.
So, if you have a situation that you need tackling head on, arrange a free call back on 01792 296 178 to chat it through or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – no strings attached!
Here’s what one company thought of us:
“The company desperately needed to make some tough commercial decisions in order to survive but the incumbent HR company (who were really big) clearly had no understanding of the commercial realities of the situations we faced and responded to every request with a raft of hoops and fences that had to be cleared before anything could be done ‘in order to meet the requirements of the insurance underwriters should there be a claim’ -meanwhile the business was suffering.
We met with Personology (HCHR) and we immediately felt that pressure ease – they got it and within days had the situation all planned out – what needed to happen when and by whom – no delays, no hoops. What we had been advised would takes several months took significantly less time which meant the business was able to move on much sooner which was so incredibly beneficial for the company and its future.”
Archie Powell MD Decadent Vapours Ltd. 2014-2018
Rain before Rainbows These are the words of Editor-in-Chief of British Vogue Edward Enninful who recounted a recent experience. HeRead More
How seriously are you taking COVID security in your workplace? The Trades Union Congress’ (TUC) survey of more than 2,100Read More
Are you suffering from Googly Eye Syndrome? Or as it has more commonly become known as ‘Zoom fatigue’? (other suchRead More
A Whopper of a blunder March 8th was International Women’s Day, a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural andRead More
Don’t forget these essentials this Easter the extension of IR35 reforms to the private sector a tweak to the nationalRead More
Budget 2021: 8 things employers might have missed There was a great deal to take in with Rishi Sunak’s longRead More
Furlough becomes FurLONG – as it is extended further until 30th September 2021 This afternoon, Rishi Sunak, the Chancellor ofRead More