We let you call the shots
We are more than aware that conversations regarding costings can be awkward and uncomfortable – that’s why we are entirely upfront with our costing options and allow you to choose which is most compatible to you and your business.
The two options we offer are a “pay as you go” service, or a retainer service.
Pay As You Go
It’s simple – we charge you for the amount of time we spend on handling matters for you, based on our hourly charge rates.
This can be charged to you on a monthly basis or if more suitable, you can pay for blocks of hours in advance and we can notify you accordingly when your “HR data usage” is coming to an end!
You agree to pay a fixed fee every month for a minimum period of 1 year, and you get unlimited HR access to the following:
- Assigning of specialist consultant as your contact.
- Review of contracts of employment currently in place for existing employees, and amending or redrafting of such contracts, if required.
- Comprehensive audit of your current HR system.
- Creation/update Employment Handbook, containing full range of HR policies.
- Implementation of supporting HR documentation, including recruitment templates, Return to Work, Appraisal, Annual Leave requests and Exit Interview forms.
- Unlimited telephone and email support for any staff-related queries.
- Drafting of tailored correspondence, for example invitation letter to a disciplinary hearing.
- Ongoing support with staff development and managerial training.
- Handling of any employment issues, such as grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Attendance at site to conduct any staff meetings, as required.
- Provide relevant updates regarding legislative changes and relevant case law developments, including amending/creating relevant policies.
- Assistance with managing any employment issues that become legal, for example, liaising with ACAS and preparing necessary paperwork for Tribunal matters.
We don’t believe in tying clients into lengthy contracts as we understand that businesses like the freedom to consider their options. Having said that, we are confident that should you enter into a retainer with us, you’ll stay with us for longer than the initial 12 months!
Fixed Fee Projects
Sometimes a “one off” project is all that is needed to support your business and so we offer a time estimated project rate to ensure that we deliver to your budget.
If the “C” word is making you do this – STOP! As a business owner that deals with a largeRead More
Lust & Litigation – What’s your policy on office relationships? The news has been awash in recent weeks reporting onRead More
Furlough ends in 98 days – is your business Non-Furlough ready? Even though the June 21st easing of lockdown hasRead More
Is your business Summer Sport Ready? Major sporting events happen all year round, but occasionally an event will have suchRead More